Choosing the right pair of shoes is extremely important for wedding day, not only do you want to be comfortable in them but you also want it to look stylish on your feet!
Here are a few simple tips on how to pick the right pair;
- First thing you need to keep in mind is comfort! You want to feel comfortable in your heels so that you can walk and dance at ease.
- Make sure your shoes are not too big, meaning too long or wide. You don’t want to see a gap between your foot and the shoe because this will allow your foot to shift around and will definitely cause you some discomfort!
- You also don’t want your toes to be cramped in your shoes, this can cause damage to your toe nails.
- Decide on the right kind of heel. High heel means more pressure on the ball of your foot, ankle and knee. Some shoes have a cushion inside that can help with the pressure, some have a thickness underneath the ball of the foot and some have a thicker heel which will help you balance yourself better… these are all small things to look out for!
- It’s important not to rush to purchase your pair of shoes, wearing it for a while at the shop, will help you determine if the shoe is a right fit for you.
- Remember, wearing the right pair of shoes, makes you feel comfortable, beautiful and feminine 🙂
— Marilyn Monroe
We are loving Emmy Shoes, http://www.emmyshoes.co.uk/