1) “Let’s talk about the definition on Eyelash Curler! And how to use it (Some people don’t know what it is and how to use it)”
Eyelash Curler; an eyelash curler is a hand-operated mechanical device for curling eyelashes for cosmetic purposes. Usually only the upper eyelashes are curled.
- Make sure that your lashes are clean and mascara free. Always curl lashes before applying mascara, to avoid breakage
- Heat up your curler, (with last weeks tip) or blow dry on it for a couple of seconds, until the curler is warm (careful! Not too hot so you won’t burn your eyelid, so touch the metal and see! If it’s too hot! Wait for a couple of seconds for it to cool of and then use it.
- Open the curler and close it on your eyelashes. Hold it for 10 to 20 seconds
- Repeat on the other eyes
- Apply Mascara
2) “When buying an eyelash curler; go for a basic metal version with rubber pads. Change rubber pads regularly, if the pad is damaged, change it immediately, because you can cut your lashes!!
3) When disinfecting an eyelash curler, make sure the disinfectant that you applied on your curler is completely dry before using it, because it can burn your eyes. Or better yet the best thing to do is wash it with soap and water.
Image from this site.