Today we will help you determine your skin type and help you choose what foundation will suit you best!
You can consider the following descriptions of different skin types…
Dry Skin – Skin is usually tight (mostly after washing your face)
– visible lines around your mouth, forhead or even around your eyes
– face seems very flaky
Normal Skin – T-zone is usually the oiliest part of your face.
– Skin has a smooth texture
– You either have monthly breakouts or ” once in a blue moon” type of breakouts
Oily Skin – Very oily/shiny around your nose/chin/forhead
– You have enlarged pores (maily around your cheeks)
– You have acne breakouts/whiteheads/blackheads
– Your skin flaks around your nose/chin (which are accumulated dried oils)
After deciding what skin type you have, now you can determine what foundation best suits your skin…
Dry Skin – Use a foundation fortified with moisturizers, For very dry skin, try using an oil – based foundation.
Normal Skin – If you have clear skin, you can use a tinted moisturizer, a sheer foundation which will give your skin a natural glow.
Oily Skin – Use a water-based foundation that also has oil-blotting ingredients in it.
Now, you know how you can walk out with clearer, healthier-looking skin!
Have a beautiful day!
Sylva K & Team