They say the best way to guess someone’s age is to look at their hands. Most people don’t think of this but your hands and fingers are very important and should be maintained very well.
Keep your hand beautiful with gentle exfoliation and daily massages using special hydrating creams that nourishes and helps prevent wrinkles. The sun is your worst enemy, so don’t forget to apply protection on your hands as well as your fingernails.
Go for frequent manicures or just do it yourself at home.
If your hands are super dry, use a gentle hand mask, apply a thick layer on the skin and them put on a pair of cotton gloves.
If your nails are very week, use a straightening base coat and protective polish
If your nails are seriously damaged and is peeling, try placing your hand in a bowl of warm almond oil for about 15 minutes.
If your hands are always cold, this means that your circulation is poor, raise your hands in the air and massage from the tips of your fingers down to your wrists.
Till next time,
Sunless tanning (also known as self tanning, fake tanning, or UV-free tanning) refers to applying chemicals to the body to produce an effect similar in appearance to a more traditional suntan.
When applying bronzer make sure that you are using a large flat powder brush. Good brushes are worth the investment! Move upward from your neck and jaw line to your cheeks. To find the apples of your cheeks, simply smile.
It’s important that you blend well! The best blending is achieved by moving your brush in a soft circular motion, the point of this is you want your makeup to blend in with the natural oils of your skin and look as smooth and flawless, leaving no streaks behind!! So trust me! Blend! Blend! Blend!
Choose a bronzer that is only a few shades darker then your real skin tone. Start applying a small amount at first as a base and just add on as you go till you get the best shade for your skin tone. Remember, it is easier to build color then to fix mistakes! So please take your time!
Bronzers can work well on all skin tones except porcelain, because it can leave the skin looking dirty.
Until next time,
1) “Let’s talk about the definition on Eyelash Curler! And how to use it (Some people don’t know what it is and how to use it)”
Eyelash Curler; an eyelash curler is a hand-operated mechanical device for curling eyelashes for cosmetic purposes. Usually only the upper eyelashes are curled.
- Make sure that your lashes are clean and mascara free. Always curl lashes before applying mascara, to avoid breakage
- Heat up your curler, (with last weeks tip) or blow dry on it for a couple of seconds, until the curler is warm (careful! Not too hot so you won’t burn your eyelid, so touch the metal and see! If it’s too hot! Wait for a couple of seconds for it to cool of and then use it.
- Open the curler and close it on your eyelashes. Hold it for 10 to 20 seconds
- Repeat on the other eyes
- Apply Mascara
2) “When buying an eyelash curler; go for a basic metal version with rubber pads. Change rubber pads regularly, if the pad is damaged, change it immediately, because you can cut your lashes!!
3) When disinfecting an eyelash curler, make sure the disinfectant that you applied on your curler is completely dry before using it, because it can burn your eyes. Or better yet the best thing to do is wash it with soap and water.
Image from this site.